Tuesday 8 July 2014

Visual Effects & Exploration

I have explored on different visual effects on different flash games and mobile games. Also I have learn some of the key thing that might be needed to create an effect for the game

For example: a simple enlarge and fade off.




Crumble Zone

This mobile game inspired me on the exploding particle. When two object collides, it creates an exploding particle effect feedback for the user showing that the object has been hit.

Stardunk

This game inspires me from the small circle particle effect that shows the ball touched something. While the large circle particle effect covers the whole screen indicating the ball has entered the ring. The large circle particle effect inspires me to make use of it as the enemy has been eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment