Wednesday 16 July 2014

New Discovery

I was exploring the arcade in Sunway Pyramid while waiting for my friend. I've found an interesting music arcade game with a very attractive visual that caught my attention. After I went home i started to research on arcade game created by Taito as that is the only element I remember from the game.

After further research I've found out the game is called Groove Coaster and it it also available on mobile phone. Therefore I've downloaded it and try out the game play and observe the visual of the game.

The visual of the game is more flat and more textured based.



I think the visual will be less heavy for the game compared to the visual I've done before. Therefore this could be an alternative way for me to explore the visual.

I've further research on books with pattern and texture related to further inspire myself:




From the book: Cutting Edge Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment